BIOTX Limited, a manufacturer and developer of dietary supplements based on Traditional Chinese Medicine launched Estrofil in North America – an all-natural nutritional menopause supplement for the relief of menopausal symptoms. This new menopause natural remedy is not estrogen or hormone replacement therapy. Estrofil menopause supplements rely on a combination of herbs that has been safely used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for centuries and has been shown to be effective in stimulating a woman’s own body to resume the production of estrogen. Estrofil provides menopause relief, and in many cases eliminates some of the most uncomfortable symptoms of perimenopause and menopause.
BIOTX Limited, the manufacturers of Estrofil, provides a 90-day guarantee of satisfaction with this product. If, after taking Estrofil for 90 days, a woman’s menopause symptoms or their severity are not reduced she can return the empty bottles for a 100% full refund of the purchase price.
Estrofil menopause supplements can be highly effective in providing women with the following benefits:
• Relieves the most troubling menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes and night sweats.
• Adjusting hormone levels can also help to ease vaginal dryness, mood swings, headaches, poor hair quality, fatigue, depression, breast tenderness, weight gain, skin issues and declining libido.
• In addition to menopause relief, there are positive effects on increasing bone density.
• In addressing the symptoms of menopause, only Estrofil stimulates a women’s body (with herbs used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for more than 1,000 years) to resume estrogen production naturally and safely.
• Encourages a woman’s endocrine system to naturally regulate proper hormone levels.
• Rehmannia (root tuber)
• Chinese Dodder (seed)
• Psoralea (fruit)
• Chinese yam (rhizome)
• Asiatic Dogwood (fruit without seed)
• Ligustrum (fruit)
• Tree Peony (root bark)
• Asian Water Plantain (rhizome)
• Poria (sclerotium)
A 90-day supply of Estrofil is $99 plus shipping.
Visit www.estrofil.com for more information or to order Estrofil.